Category: Computer — Hardware, Computer — Software
Maker of Macintosh computers and the MacOS operating system. The company also sells:
- iPad notebooks
- iPod MP3 players
- iWork suite (spreadsheet, word processor, slideshow)
- iLife suite (Garage Band, iMovie, iPhoto)
- Aperture photo manager
- Third-party products such as Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
The Apple Association Member Purchase Program includes:
- Free standard shipping on orders over $50
- Special member discounts on Apple products.
What discount will you get? It depends on what and when you buy. Discounts vary and can change periodically. Call or log in for pricing.
Apple also offers a 24-month 0% leasing option (some restrictions apply) on new hardware and software.
Please note: This program is only offered online. Local Apple stores and third-party re-sellers usually do not offer this program. Employees in Apple-owned stores have no flexibility in pricing. However, third-party dealers may be willing to negotiate.
- Apple now limits you to 3 iPads and 3 CPU purchases per calendar year under this program.
- No discount on software downloads. Only items that are physically shipped are discounted.
How to Acquire Benefit
Visit store.apple.com/us/go/eppstore/asmp to get the member pricing, along with any seasonal promotion deals.
You can call Apple at 1-866-505-4763.
Stop by or call you local store and ask to speak with a Business Team Representative. Indicate that you are a member of ASMP, the association affiliated with the Philadelphia, PA, Walnut Street store. All purchases made through the Business Team must be for business use.
Please note that Business Team Representatives’ hours may differ from the regular store hours.